The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.


Financial reporting

All financial reporting must be approved/produced by a finance officer from the Office for the Department of Geology and the Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science (CBG office).

Travel expense reports

Avoid out-of-pocket expenses and instead ask for an invoice for your purchases when possible. Travel expense reports for both domestic and international business travel must always be submitted as soon as possible upon completing a trip (within a year at the latest).

You can do the travel expense report in Primula using the Travel/expenses link under My page.

Log into Primula with your Lucat ID. Additional instructions on how to do a travel expense report are available in Primula.


Entertainment is a collective term for activities conducted to promote the University that involve food, drink, gifts and suchlike. Good judgement is to be applied to all entertainment, and it must have a direct connection with the University’s activities. Amount limits apply according to category. Do not hesitate to contact your finance officer if you are uncertain about the regulations.

Local regulations for entertainment Reg. no V 2019/782 (new tab, pdf)

Fieldwork clothing, shoes, etc.

Purchases for fieldwork clothing and shoes are not an approved expense and cannot be reimbursed.


Expenses for TBE vaccinations and Covid-19 certificates are not approved and cannot be reimbursed.


Creek in forest
Photo: Helena Alexanderson